Chief administrator of Kotor Municipality - Veljko Vujović, B.Sc. lawyer
Contact: tel. 032 / 325-021
tel. 032 / 325-860; lok. 222
fax. 032 / 325-860
Pursuant to the Law on Local Self-Government ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Montenegro", Nos. 42/03, 28/04, 75/05, 13/06, 88/09, 03/10, 73/10, 38/12 and 10/14 ), Principal Administrator:
- coordinates the work of local government bodies and services,
- take care of the legality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of their work,
- provides expert instructions and instructions on how to act in the performance of duties,
- gives an opinion on the act on internal organization and systematization of affairs of local government bodies and services; and
- performs other tasks entrusted to him by the president of the municipality.
The Chief Administrator has the authority of the second instance authority in administrative matters within the competence of the Municipality.
For the performance of the duties of the Chief Administrator, the Service of the Chief Administrator has been formed.
Rulebook on internal organization and job classification in the Service of the Chief Administrator, No. 0901-6032 dated April 30, 2014, to which the President of the Municipality gave its consent, number 01-6079 id 30.04.2014.g.
In accordance with the Decision on the organization and manner of work of the local administration ("Official Gazette of Kotor Municipality", No. 11/05, 09/07, "Official Gazette of Montenegro - Municipal Regulations", No. 13/11, 01/12, 40 / 12, 26/13), the Main Administrator Service, performs expert and other tasks for the Chief Administrator, and in particular:
- coordinates the work of local government bodies and services, takes care of the legality and cost-effectiveness of their work; prepares expert instructions and instructions on how to act in the performance of local government affairs; gives an opinion on acts on internal organization and systematization; preparation for the needs of the President of the Municipality Opinion on the reports of local government bodies, prepares a report on the work of the Head Administrator's Office,
- prepares draft acts from the competence of the Chief Administrative Officer in accordance with the Law;
- participates in the preparation of drafts and proposals for decisions related to the system of local self-government and the work of local government bodies;
- performs administrative supervision within the competence of the Chief Administrator in accordance with the Law;
- organizes sessions of the Collegium of the Chief Administrator, carries out the conclusions of the Chief Administrator; monitors the implementation of conclusions and prepares a report on the implementation of these conclusions; keeps the scribes of all acts issued by the Chief Administrator;
- Conducting second instance administrative procedure on the complaints of natural and legal persons in administrative matters from its own competence of local self-government;
- prepares and consolidates reports on the work of the local administration for the needs of the President of the Municipality;
- perform other tasks in accordance with the Law, the Statute of the Municipality and other regulations upon the order of the Chief Administrator.